Friday

Raw Pad Thai!

Day three:

This is a favorite dish of mine. Any Thai restaurant I go to, I am the most predictable to order my usual, Pad Thai. Here's my tweaked version of Raw Pad Thai from various online recipes.




Ingredients:

  • 2 zucchinis, sliced into strips with a vegetable peeler
  • 2 large handfuls of bean sprouts, approx 2 cups
  • small handful of diagonally chopped sugar snap peas
  • 4 green onions, diced
  • 1/2 cup fresh chopped cilantro
  • 3/4 cup chopped peanuts
Sauce:
  • juice from 1-2 limes
  • 1 crushed garlic
  • 2 tablespoons of raw agave syrup
  • 3 tablespoons of Tamari
  • 1 teaspoon of chili paste
I gotta say, I was surprised at how good this tasted! Especially for the fact that I loooove normal Pad Thai, my expectations were not high. But I was so wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment